Are You Stressed Checklist
Are you stressed Checklist. Cravings for junk food, sugar, alcohol, smoking, all increase in our fast-paced world, and especially when we are under extreme stress, or stress for long periods of time.
Here is a Checklist – How much stress are you under? Are you suffering from too much stress?
- Anxiety or panic attacks?
- Pressured, hassled, hurried?
- Irritable and moody?
- Trouble concentrating?
- Trouble sleeping?
- Tired much of the time?
- Sad and depressed?
- Close to tears much of the time?
- Drinking too much alcohol, smoking, doing drugs, especially to help you through difficult times?
- Physical reactions – stomach problems, headaches?
- Allergic reactions – eczema, asthma?
- Eating when you’re not hungry?
If you answer Yes to more than 4 of these questions, you are stressed.
You can’t continue on this way.
Nutrition plays a huge role in stress management:
Thoughts and attitude are key.
Also, relaxation, rest and sleep are key.
Stress Management Stress Relief
10 Steps to Stress Management Stress Relief
– I have some suggestions
- Say No– do not over-schedule yourself
- Rest— Get a good night’s sleep
- Do not work more than 9 hours in a day (I know, I know, there are lots of us who find this almost impossible!!)
- Relax– Take at least half an hour off in a day – just for you. Practice a relaxation or stress-reduction technique. Go for a walk, listen to music, practice deep breathing, spend time with your pet.
- Eat regular and healthy meals and snacks– junk food, sugar and alcohol cravings are going to come when you have low blood sugar – Nutrition is a key factor.
- Exercise– we all know how important this is for stress reduction and to raise the endorphins. Even 10 minutes of exercise, 3 times a day, will really decrease your stress levels.
- Do not drink alcohol, smoke or use drugs to relieve stress.
- Laugh– enjoy movies, cartoons, time with family – whatever lightens your mood
- Slow down– make sure you check in with yourself, and learn to recognize your own stress levels.
- Work on having a positive attitude on an ongoing basis. Watch what you are thinking. Your outlook, attitude, and thoughts influence stress levels.
Stress Management Stress Relief
Take baby steps in your stress management program — stress relief will result in a more vibrant, more healthy YOU – with less emotional eating and less cravings for junk food, sugar and alcohol.
Diana Walker, Holistic Health Coach
Here is my favourite herbal solution for Stress: https://diana1.com/sunrider-ese/
Click here to easily get started with a natural solution:
Great content and graphic! Practical ways to lower stress levels.
Yes, yes and more YES! Thank you for making it so simple. Though on some of these, it’s the “easy to say, not easy to do” kind. 😉
Jeanine Byers says
It’s official! I am stressed.
i just try to stay busy and not think about stress. If I do start to get upright i usually bake something.
Diana Walker says
Thank you so much for your comments, Carrie, Mariette and Jeanine! Yes, some steps to move from “Stressed” to “Not Stressed” are definitely simple, but not easy to do! Wishing you Vibrant Health, and freedom from too much stress! Diana